Welcome to the Pawmer House
THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS APPROACHING!
SO HURRY AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS TODAY!
We will be closed from April 8th, 2018 – April 18th, 2018.
The Pawmer House Pet Hotel, an exclusive vacation facility for dogs and cats, is located in Will County, IL near Manhattan, New Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena. We provide premium physical care, mental stimulation and lots for love. Extensive attention to safety, security and your pet’s preferences and needs makes The Pawmer House the ideal vacation resort for you r best friend. Your mind can be at ease and you can relax “guilt free” knowing that your pet is having a fun vacation too!
Dog Vaccine Requirements
Make sure that you have written proof that all of your pet’s vaccines are current. We require that the following vaccinations have been given:
- H3N2 and H3N8 Flu vaccinations
- Bordetella (We require Bordetella inoculations within the past 6 months).
- PLEASE NOTE – Bordetella vaccines must not be given within 10 days of boarding
Feline Vaccine Requirements
- Make sure that you have written proof that all of your pet’s vaccines are current. We require the Rabies and Distemper.
- We recommend that the following vaccines have also been given within the past 12 months:
FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis)
Due to the severity of the flu virus, as of March 1st 2016 we have made it mandatory that all dogs must be vaccinated for the flu virus.
Please use extreme caution 2 weeks prior to boarding your pets here at The Pawmer House to avoid bringing the flu to the facility.
While we have not yet had any canine influenza (dog flu) at The Pawmer House, we do take this recent outbreak very seriously.
In order to ensure the health of our hotel guests, please do not take your dog anyplace where they may be exposed to other dogs within 14 days prior to arrival at The Pawmer House Pet Hotel. This includes, but is not limited to routine veterinary visits, grooming, daycare, pet stores, dog parks, other boarding facilities
Our Unique Features Include:
- All indoor boarding and play facilities
- Fully air-conditioned and heated
- Large, twenty foot long private dog suites
- Huge indoor play area
- Securely fenced outdoor exercise area
- Purrr-ina Towers separate cat facilities
- Emphasis on personal care and attention
- Beautiful rural setting in Wilton Center, IL (Will County)
- Completely family owned and operated
- USDA inspected and licensed
The individualized loving attention that we provide to each of our cherished quests sets us apart. All quests are provided several “one-on one” times daily with our staff such as exercise, petting and cookie breaks.
Our goal is to make your best friends stay with us a enjoyable as possible. We will attempt to honor all reasonable requests, although we do reserve the right to charge extra for some special services.
Thank you for visiting us. Please remember to book mark our site.
The Pawmer HouseTM Pet Hotel, Inc. (815) 478-7071 email@example.com
Pawmer House is a Registered Trademark of The Pawmer House Pet Hotel
Copyright The Pawmer House Pet Hotel, Inc. – 1999-2015